365 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 365:
5 × 73
5 × 73
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 365 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 365
- Cardinal: 365 can be written as Three hundred sixty-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.65 × 102
Factors of 365
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 78
Divisors of 365
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 444
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 79
- 365 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (79) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 286
Bases of 365
- Binary: 1011011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x16D
- Base-36: A5
Squares and roots of 365
- 365 squared (3652) is 133225
- 365 cubed (3653) is 48627125
square rootof 365 is 19.1049731747
cube rootof 365 is 7.1465694989
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 365?
- 365 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 365 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 365 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 365
- 365 backwards is 563
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 365's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 365 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 7 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 365 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/365/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 365 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/365/
The information we have on file for 365 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!