1253 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1253:
7 × 179
7 × 179
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1253 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1253
- Cardinal: 1253 can be written as One thousand, two hundred fifty-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.253 × 103
Factors of 1253
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 186
Divisors of 1253
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1440
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 187
- 1253 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (187) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1066
Bases of 1253
- Binary: 100111001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x4E5
- Base-36: YT
Squares and roots of 1253
- 1253 squared (12532) is 1570009
- 1253 cubed (12533) is 1967221277
square rootof 1253 is 35.3977400409
cube rootof 1253 is 10.7807843039
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1253?
- 1,253 seconds is equal to 20 minutes, 53 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,253 would take you about twenty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1253 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1253
- 1253 backwards is 3521
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1253's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1253 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1253 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1253/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1253 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1253/
The information we have on file for 1253 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!