1440 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 1440:
25 × 32 × 5(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1440 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1440
- Cardinal: 1440 can be written as One thousand, four hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 1.44 × 103
Factors of 1440
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 1440
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4914
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3474
- 1440 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3474) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2034
Bases of 1440
- Binary: 101101000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x5A0
- Base-36: 140
Squares and roots of 1440
- 1440 squared (14402) is 2073600
- 1440 cubed (14403) is 2985984000
square rootof 1440 is 37.9473319221
cube rootof 1440 is 11.2924323465
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1440?
- 1,440 seconds is equal to 24 minutes.
To count from 1 to 1,440 would take you about twenty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1440 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1440
- 1440 backwards is 0441
- 1440 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1440's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1440 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 1440 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1440/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 1440 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1440/
The information we have on file for 1440 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 1440, math, Factors of 1440, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 1440, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one thousand, four hundred forty.