1254 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1254:
2 × 3 × 11 × 19
2 × 3 × 11 × 19
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1254 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1254
- Cardinal: 1254 can be written as One thousand, two hundred fifty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.254 × 103
Factors of 1254
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 35
Divisors of 1254
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2880
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1626
- 1254 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1626) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 372
Bases of 1254
- Binary: 100111001102
- Hexadecimal: 0x4E6
- Base-36: YU
Squares and roots of 1254
- 1254 squared (12542) is 1572516
- 1254 cubed (12543) is 1971935064
square rootof 1254 is 35.4118624193
cube rootof 1254 is 10.7836515339
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1254?
- 1,254 seconds is equal to 20 minutes, 54 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,254 would take you about twenty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1254 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1254
- 1254 backwards is 4521
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1254's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1254 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1254 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1254/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1254 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1254/
The information we have on file for 1254 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!