209 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 209:
11 × 19
11 × 19
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 209 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 209
- Cardinal: 209 can be written as Two hundred nine.
- Scientific notation: 2.09 × 102
Factors of 209
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 209
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 240
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 31
- 209 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (31) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 178
Bases of 209
- Binary: 110100012
- Hexadecimal: 0xD1
- Base-36: 5T
Squares and roots of 209
- 209 squared (2092) is 43681
- 209 cubed (2093) is 9129329
square rootof 209 is 14.4568322949
cube rootof 209 is 5.9344721404
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 209?
- 209 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 29 seconds.
To count from 1 to 209 would take you about forty-four seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 209 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 209
- 209 backwards is 902
- 209 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 209's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 209 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 209 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/209/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 209 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/209/
The information we have on file for 209 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!