2880 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 2880:
26 × 32 × 5(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2880 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2880
- Cardinal: 2880 can be written as Two thousand, eight hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 2.88 × 103
Factors of 2880
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 9
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 2880
- Number of divisors d(n): 42
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9906
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 7026
- 2880 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (7026) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4146
Bases of 2880
- Binary: 1011010000002
- Hexadecimal: 0xB40
- Base-36: 280
Squares and roots of 2880
- 2880 squared (28802) is 8294400
- 2880 cubed (28803) is 23887872000
square rootof 2880 is 53.6656314601
cube rootof 2880 is 14.2275732179
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2880?
- 2,880 seconds is equal to 48 minutes.
To count from 1 to 2,880 would take you about forty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2880 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2880
- 2880 backwards is 0882
- 2880 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2880's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2880 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 2880 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2880/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 2880 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2880/
The information we have on file for 2880 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 2880, math, Factors of 2880, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 2880, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, two thousand, eight hundred eighty.