418 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 418:
2 × 11 × 19
2 × 11 × 19
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 418 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 418
- Cardinal: 418 can be written as Four hundred eighteen.
- Scientific notation: 4.18 × 102
Factors of 418
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 32
Divisors of 418
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 720
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 302
- 418 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (302) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 116
Bases of 418
- Binary: 110100010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1a2
Squares and roots of 418
- 418 squared (4182) is 174724
- 418 cubed (4183) is 73034632
square rootof 418 is 20.4450483003
cube rootof 418 is 7.4769663697
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 418?
- 418 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 58 seconds.
To count from 1 to 418 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 418 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 418
- 418 backwards is 814
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 418's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 418 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!