1636 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 1636:
22 × 409
(2 × 2 × 409)
22 × 409(2 × 2 × 409)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1636 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1636
- Cardinal: 1636 can be written as One thousand, six hundred thirty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.636 × 103
Factors of 1636
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 411
Divisors of 1636
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2870
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1234
- 1636 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1234) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 402
Bases of 1636
- Binary: 11001100100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x664
Squares and roots of 1636
- 1636 squared (16362) is 2676496
- 1636 cubed (16363) is 4378747456
square rootof 1636 is 40.4474968323
cube rootof 1636 is 11.7831416835
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1636?
- 1,636 seconds is equal to 27 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,636 would take you about twenty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1636 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1636
- 1636 backwards is 6361
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1636's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1636 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!