1681 is an odd composite number. It has a total of three divisors.
Prime factorization of 1681:
(41 × 41)
412(41 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1681 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1681
- Cardinal: 1681 can be written as One thousand, six hundred eighty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.681 × 103
Factors of 1681
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 41
Divisors of 1681
- Number of divisors d(n): 3
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1723
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 42
- 1681 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (42) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1639
Bases of 1681
- Binary: 110100100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x691
- Base-36: 1AP
Squares and roots of 1681
- 1681 squared (16812) is 2825761
- 1681 cubed (16813) is 4750104241
1681 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 41
cube rootof 1681 is 11.8902021369
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1681?
- 1,681 seconds is equal to 28 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 1,681 would take you about twenty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1681 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1681
- 1681 backwards is 1861
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1681's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1681 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1681 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1681/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1681 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1681/
The information we have on file for 1681 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!