1680 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty divisors.
Prime factorization of 1680:
24 × 3 × 5 × 7
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 7)
24 × 3 × 5 × 7(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1680 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1680
- Cardinal: 1680 can be written as One thousand, six hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 1.68 × 103
Factors of 1680
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 17
Divisors of 1680
- Number of divisors d(n): 40
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5952
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4272
- 1680 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4272) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2592
Bases of 1680
- Binary: 110100100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x690
- Base-36: 1AO
Squares and roots of 1680
- 1680 squared (16802) is 2822400
- 1680 cubed (16803) is 4741632000
square rootof 1680 is 40.9878030639
cube rootof 1680 is 11.8878439055
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1680?
- 1,680 seconds is equal to 28 minutes.
To count from 1 to 1,680 would take you about twenty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1680 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1680
- 1680 backwards is 0861
- 1680 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1680's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1680 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 19 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1680 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1680/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1680 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1680/
The information we have on file for 1680 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!