560 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 560:
24 × 5 × 7
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7)
24 × 5 × 7(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 560 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 560
- Cardinal: 560 can be written as Five hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 5.6 × 102
Factors of 560
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 560
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1488
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 928
- 560 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (928) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 368
Bases of 560
- Binary: 10001100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x230
- Base-36: FK
Squares and roots of 560
- 560 squared (5602) is 313600
- 560 cubed (5603) is 175616000
square rootof 560 is 23.6643191324
cube rootof 560 is 8.2425705995
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 560?
- 560 seconds is equal to 9 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 560 would take you about four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 560 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 560
- 560 backwards is 065
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 560's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 560 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 7 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 560 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/560/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 560 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/560/
The information we have on file for 560 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!