1488 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 1488:
24 × 3 × 31
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 31)
24 × 3 × 31(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 31)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1488 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1488
- Cardinal: 1488 can be written as One thousand, four hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.488 × 103
Factors of 1488
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 36
Divisors of 1488
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3968
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2480
- 1488 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2480) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 992
Bases of 1488
- Binary: 101110100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x5D0
- Base-36: 15C
Squares and roots of 1488
- 1488 squared (14882) is 2214144
- 1488 cubed (14883) is 3294646272
square rootof 1488 is 38.5746030439
cube rootof 1488 is 11.4165349467
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1488?
- 1,488 seconds is equal to 24 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,488 would take you about twenty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1488 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1488
- 1488 backwards is 8841
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1488's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1488 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1488 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1488/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1488 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1488/
The information we have on file for 1488 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!