112 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 112:
24 × 7
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7)
24 × 7(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 112 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 112
- Cardinal: 112 can be written as One hundred twelve.
- Scientific notation: 1.12 × 102
Factors of 112
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 9
Divisors of 112
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 248
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 136
- 112 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (136) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 24
Bases of 112
- Binary: 11100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x70
- Base-36: 34
Squares and roots of 112
- 112 squared (1122) is 12544
- 112 cubed (1123) is 1404928
square rootof 112 is 10.5830052443
cube rootof 112 is 4.8202845283
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 112?
- 112 seconds is equal to 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 112 would take you about fifty-six seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 112 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 112
- 112 backwards is 211
- 112 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 112's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 112 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 112 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/112/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 112 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/112/
The information we have on file for 112 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!