861 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 861:
3 × 7 × 41
3 × 7 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 861 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 861
- Cardinal: 861 can be written as Eight hundred sixty-one.
- Scientific notation: 8.61 × 102
Factors of 861
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 51
Divisors of 861
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1344
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 483
- 861 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (483) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 378
Bases of 861
- Binary: 11010111012
- Hexadecimal: 0x35D
- Base-36: NX
Squares and roots of 861
- 861 squared (8612) is 741321
- 861 cubed (8613) is 638277381
square rootof 861 is 29.3428015023
cube rootof 861 is 9.5133699099
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 861?
- 861 seconds is equal to 14 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 861 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 861 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 861
- 861 backwards is 168
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 861's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 861 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 861 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/861/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 861 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/861/
The information we have on file for 861 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!