41 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 41:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 41 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 41
- Cardinal: 41 can be written as Forty-one.
- Scientific notation: 4.1 × 101
Factors of 41
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 41
Divisors of 41
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 42
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 41 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 40
Bases of 41
- Binary: 1010012
- Hexadecimal: 0x29
- Base-36: 15
Squares and roots of 41
- 41 squared (412) is 1681
- 41 cubed (413) is 68921
square rootof 41 is 6.4031242373
cube rootof 41 is 3.4482172403
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 41?
- A cube with a volume of 41 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 41
- 41 backwards is 14
- 41 is a
twin prime! Its twin is 43
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 41's digits is 5
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 41 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 41 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/41/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 41 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/41/
The information we have on file for 41 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!