420 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 420:
22 × 3 × 5 × 7
(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 7)
22 × 3 × 5 × 7(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 420 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 420
- Cardinal: 420 can be written as Four hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 4.2 × 102
Factors of 420
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 17
Divisors of 420
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1344
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 924
- 420 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (924) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 504
Bases of 420
- Binary: 1101001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1A4
- Base-36: BO
Squares and roots of 420
- 420 squared (4202) is 176400
- 420 cubed (4203) is 74088000
square rootof 420 is 20.4939015319
cube rootof 420 is 7.4888723873
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 420?
- 420 seconds is equal to 7 minutes.
To count from 1 to 420 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 420 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 420
- 420 backwards is 024
- 420 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 420's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 420 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 420 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/420/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 420 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/420/
The information we have on file for 420 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!