21365 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 21365:
5 × 4273
5 × 4273
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 21365 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 21365
- Cardinal: 21365 can be written as Twenty-one thousand, three hundred sixty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.1365 × 104
Factors of 21365
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 4278
Divisors of 21365
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 25644
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4279
- 21365 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4279) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 17086
Bases of 21365
- Binary: 1010011011101012
- Hexadecimal: 0x5375
- Base-36: GHH
Squares and roots of 21365
- 21365 squared (213652) is 456463225
- 21365 cubed (213653) is 9752336802125
square rootof 21365 is 146.1677118927
cube rootof 21365 is 27.7481669649
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 21365?
- 21,365 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 56 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 21,365 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 21365 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 21365
- 21365 backwards is 56312
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 21365's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 21365 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 21365 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/21365/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 21365 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/21365/
The information we have on file for 21365 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!