21366 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 21366:
2 × 32 × 1187(2 × 3 × 3 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 21366 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 21366
- Cardinal: 21366 can be written as Twenty-one thousand, three hundred sixty-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.1366 × 104
Factors of 21366
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1192
Divisors of 21366
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 46332
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 24966
- 21366 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (24966) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3600
Bases of 21366
- Binary: 1010011011101102
- Hexadecimal: 0x5376
- Base-36: GHI
Squares and roots of 21366
- 21366 squared (213662) is 456505956
- 21366 cubed (213663) is 9753706255896
square rootof 21366 is 146.1711325809
cube rootof 21366 is 27.7485998807
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 21366?
- 21,366 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 56 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 21,366 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 21366 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 21366
- 21366 backwards is 66312
- 21366 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 21366's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 21366 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 21366 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/21366/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 21366 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/21366/
The information we have on file for 21366 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 21366, math, Factors of 21366, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 21366, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, twenty-one thousand, three hundred sixty-six.