1192 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1192:
23 × 149
(2 × 2 × 2 × 149)
23 × 149(2 × 2 × 2 × 149)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1192 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1192
- Cardinal: 1192 can be written as One thousand, one hundred ninety-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.192 × 103
Factors of 1192
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 151
Divisors of 1192
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2250
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1058
- 1192 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1058) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 134
Bases of 1192
- Binary: 100101010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x4A8
- Base-36: X4
Squares and roots of 1192
- 1192 squared (11922) is 1420864
- 1192 cubed (11923) is 1693669888
square rootof 1192 is 34.5253530033
cube rootof 1192 is 10.6029183847
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1192?
- 1,192 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,192 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1192 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1192
- 1192 backwards is 2911
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1192's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1192 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1192 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1192/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1192 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1192/
The information we have on file for 1192 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!