1058 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 1058:
2 × 232
(2 × 23 × 23)
2 × 232(2 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1058 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1058
- Cardinal: 1058 can be written as One thousand and fifty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.058 × 103
Factors of 1058
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 1058
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1659
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 601
- 1058 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (601) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 457
Bases of 1058
- Binary: 100001000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x422
- Base-36: TE
Squares and roots of 1058
- 1058 squared (10582) is 1119364
- 1058 cubed (10583) is 1184287112
square rootof 1058 is 32.5269119347
cube rootof 1058 is 10.1897115277
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1058?
- 1,058 seconds is equal to 17 minutes, 38 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,058 would take you about seventeen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1058 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1058
- 1058 backwards is 8501
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1058's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1058 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1058 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1058/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1058 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1058/
The information we have on file for 1058 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!