1057 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1057:
7 × 151
7 × 151
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1057 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1057
- Cardinal: 1057 can be written as One thousand and fifty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.057 × 103
Factors of 1057
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 158
Divisors of 1057
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1216
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 159
- 1057 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (159) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 898
Bases of 1057
- Binary: 100001000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x421
- Base-36: TD
Squares and roots of 1057
- 1057 squared (10572) is 1117249
- 1057 cubed (10573) is 1180932193
square rootof 1057 is 32.5115364139
cube rootof 1057 is 10.1865001465
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1057?
- 1,057 seconds is equal to 17 minutes, 37 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,057 would take you about seventeen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1057 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1057
- 1057 backwards is 7501
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1057's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1057 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1057 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1057/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1057 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1057/
The information we have on file for 1057 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!