1056 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1056:
25 × 3 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11)
25 × 3 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1056 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1056
- Cardinal: 1056 can be written as One thousand and fifty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.056 × 103
Factors of 1056
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 1056
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3024
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1968
- 1056 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1968) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 912
Bases of 1056
- Binary: 100001000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x420
- Base-36: TC
Squares and roots of 1056
- 1056 squared (10562) is 1115136
- 1056 cubed (10563) is 1177583616
square rootof 1056 is 32.4961536185
cube rootof 1056 is 10.1832867393
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1056?
- 1,056 seconds is equal to 17 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,056 would take you about seventeen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1056 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1056
- 1056 backwards is 6501
- 1056 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1056's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1056 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 8 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1056 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 8 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1056/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1056 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1056/
The information we have on file for 1056 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!