528 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 528:
24 × 3 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11)
24 × 3 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 528 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 528
- Cardinal: 528 can be written as Five hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 5.28 × 102
Factors of 528
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 528
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1488
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 960
- 528 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (960) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 432
Bases of 528
- Binary: 10000100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x210
- Base-36: EO
Squares and roots of 528
- 528 squared (5282) is 278784
- 528 cubed (5283) is 147197952
square rootof 528 is 22.9782505861
cube rootof 528 is 8.0824800413
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 528?
- 528 seconds is equal to 8 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 528 would take you about four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 528 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 528
- 528 backwards is 825
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 528's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 528 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 528 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/528/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 528 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/528/
The information we have on file for 528 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!