6501 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 6501:
3 × 11 × 197
3 × 11 × 197
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6501 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6501
- Cardinal: 6501 can be written as Six thousand, five hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 6.501 × 103
Factors of 6501
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 211
Divisors of 6501
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9504
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3003
- 6501 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3003) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3498
Bases of 6501
- Binary: 11001011001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x1965
- Base-36: 50L
Squares and roots of 6501
- 6501 squared (65012) is 42263001
- 6501 cubed (65013) is 274751769501
square rootof 6501 is 80.6287789813
cube rootof 6501 is 18.6635127891
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6501?
- 6,501 seconds is equal to 48 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,501 would take you about forty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6501 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6501
- 6501 backwards is 1056
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6501's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6501 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 17 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 6501 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6501/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 6501 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6501/
The information we have on file for 6501 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!