352 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 352:
25 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 11)
25 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 352 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 352
- Cardinal: 352 can be written as Three hundred fifty-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.52 × 102
Factors of 352
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 13
Divisors of 352
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 756
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 404
- 352 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (404) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 52
Bases of 352
- Binary: 101100000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x160
- Base-36: 9S
Squares and roots of 352
- 352 squared (3522) is 123904
- 352 cubed (3523) is 43614208
square rootof 352 is 18.7616630393
cube rootof 352 is 7.0606966707
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 352?
- 352 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 352 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 352 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 352
- 352 backwards is 253
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 352's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 352 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!