351 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 351:
33 × 13
(3 × 3 × 3 × 13)
33 × 13(3 × 3 × 3 × 13)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 351 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 351
- Cardinal: 351 can be written as Three hundred fifty-one.
- Scientific notation: 3.51 × 102
Factors of 351
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 351
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 209
- 351 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (209) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 142
Bases of 351
- Binary: 1010111112
- Hexadecimal: 0x15F
- Base-36: 9R
Squares and roots of 351
- 351 squared (3512) is 123201
- 351 cubed (3513) is 43243551
square rootof 351 is 18.7349939951
cube rootof 351 is 7.0540040631
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 351?
- 351 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 51 seconds.
To count from 1 to 351 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 351 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 351
- 351 backwards is 153
- 351 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 351's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 351 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 351 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/351/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 351 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/351/
The information we have on file for 351 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!