350 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 350:
2 × 52 × 7
(2 × 5 × 5 × 7)
2 × 52 × 7(2 × 5 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 350 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 350
- Cardinal: 350 can be written as Three hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 3.5 × 102
Factors of 350
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 350
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 744
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 394
- 350 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (394) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 44
Bases of 350
- Binary: 101011110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x15E
- Base-36: 9Q
Squares and roots of 350
- 350 squared (3502) is 122500
- 350 cubed (3503) is 42875000
square rootof 350 is 18.7082869341
cube rootof 350 is 7.0472987321
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 350?
- 350 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 350 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 350 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 350
- 350 backwards is 053
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 350's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 350 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!