394 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 394:
2 × 197
2 × 197
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 394 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 394
- Cardinal: 394 can be written as Three hundred ninety-four.
- Scientific notation: 3.94 × 102
Factors of 394
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 199
Divisors of 394
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 594
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 200
- 394 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (200) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 194
Bases of 394
- Binary: 110001010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x18a
Squares and roots of 394
- 394 squared (3942) is 155236
- 394 cubed (3943) is 61162984
square rootof 394 is 19.8494332411
cube rootof 394 is 7.3310369301
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 394?
- 394 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 34 seconds.
To count from 1 to 394 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 394 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 394
- 394 backwards is 493
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 394's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 394 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!