200 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 200:
23 × 52
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5)
23 × 52(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 200 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 200
- Cardinal: 200 can be written as Two hundred.
- Scientific notation: 2 × 102
Factors of 200
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 7
Divisors of 200
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 465
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 265
- 200 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (265) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 65
Bases of 200
- Binary: 110010002
- Hexadecimal: 0xC8
- Base-36: 5K
Squares and roots of 200
- 200 squared (2002) is 40000
- 200 cubed (2003) is 8000000
square rootof 200 is 14.1421356237
cube rootof 200 is 5.8480354765
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 200?
- 200 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 200 would take you about forty seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 200 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 200
- 200 backwards is 002
- 200 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 200's digits is 2
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 200 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 200 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/200/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 200 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/200/
The information we have on file for 200 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!