39 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 39:
3 × 13
3 × 13
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 39 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 39
- Cardinal: 39 can be written as Thirty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 3.9 × 101
Factors of 39
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 39
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 56
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 17
- 39 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (17) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 22
Bases of 39
- Binary: 1001112
- Hexadecimal: 0x27
- Base-36: 13
Squares and roots of 39
- 39 squared (392) is 1521
- 39 cubed (393) is 59319
square rootof 39 is 6.2449979984
cube rootof 39 is 3.3912114431
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 39?
- A cube with a volume of 39 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 39
- 39 backwards is 93
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 39's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 39 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 39 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/39/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 39 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/39/
The information we have on file for 39 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!