2250 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2250:
2 × 32 × 53
(2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 5)
2 × 32 × 53(2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2250 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2250
- Cardinal: 2250 can be written as Two thousand, two hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 2.25 × 103
Factors of 2250
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 2250
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6084
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3834
- 2250 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3834) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1584
Bases of 2250
- Binary: 1000110010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x8CA
- Base-36: 1QI
Squares and roots of 2250
- 2250 squared (22502) is 5062500
- 2250 cubed (22503) is 11390625000
square rootof 2250 is 47.4341649025
cube rootof 2250 is 13.1037069713
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2250?
- 2,250 seconds is equal to 37 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,250 would take you about thirty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2250 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2250
- 2250 backwards is 0522
- 2250 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2250's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2250 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2250 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2250/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2250 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2250/
The information we have on file for 2250 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!