150 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 150:
2 × 3 × 52
(2 × 3 × 5 × 5)
2 × 3 × 52(2 × 3 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 150 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 150
- Cardinal: 150 can be written as One hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 1.5 × 102
Factors of 150
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 150
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 372
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 222
- 150 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (222) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 72
Bases of 150
- Binary: 100101102
- Hexadecimal: 0x96
- Base-36: 46
Squares and roots of 150
- 150 squared (1502) is 22500
- 150 cubed (1503) is 3375000
square rootof 150 is 12.2474487139
cube rootof 150 is 5.3132928461
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 150?
- 150 seconds is equal to 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 150 would take you about fifteen seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 150 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 150
- 150 backwards is 051
- 150 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 150's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 150 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 150 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/150/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 150 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/150/
The information we have on file for 150 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!