1125 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1125:
32 × 53
(3 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 5)
32 × 53(3 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1125 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1125
- Cardinal: 1125 can be written as One thousand, one hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.125 × 103
Factors of 1125
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 8
Divisors of 1125
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2028
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 903
- 1125 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (903) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 222
Bases of 1125
- Binary: 100011001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x465
- Base-36: V9
Squares and roots of 1125
- 1125 squared (11252) is 1265625
- 1125 cubed (11253) is 1423828125
square rootof 1125 is 33.5410196625
cube rootof 1125 is 10.4004191153
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1125?
- 1,125 seconds is equal to 18 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,125 would take you about eighteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1125 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1125
- 1125 backwards is 5211
- 1125 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1125's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1125 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1125 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1125/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1125 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1125/
The information we have on file for 1125 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!