2419 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2419:
41 × 59
41 × 59
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2419 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2419
- Cardinal: 2419 can be written as Two thousand, four hundred nineteen.
- Scientific notation: 2.419 × 103
Factors of 2419
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 100
Divisors of 2419
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2520
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 101
- 2419 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (101) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2318
Bases of 2419
- Binary: 100101110011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x973
- Base-36: 1V7
Squares and roots of 2419
- 2419 squared (24192) is 5851561
- 2419 cubed (24193) is 14154926059
square rootof 2419 is 49.1833305093
cube rootof 2419 is 13.4238973579
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2419?
- 2,419 seconds is equal to 40 minutes, 19 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,419 would take you about forty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2419 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2419
- 2419 backwards is 9142
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2419's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2419 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!