2520 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty-eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 2520:
23 × 32 × 5 × 7
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 7)
23 × 32 × 5 × 7(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2520 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2520
- Cardinal: 2520 can be written as Two thousand, five hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 2.52 × 103
Factors of 2520
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 17
Divisors of 2520
- Number of divisors d(n): 48
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9360
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6840
- 2520 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6840) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4320
Bases of 2520
- Binary: 1001110110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x9D8
- Base-36: 1Y0
Squares and roots of 2520
- 2520 squared (25202) is 6350400
- 2520 cubed (25203) is 16003008000
square rootof 2520 is 50.1996015921
cube rootof 2520 is 13.6081842319
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2520?
- 2,520 seconds is equal to 42 minutes.
To count from 1 to 2,520 would take you about forty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2520 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2520
- 2520 backwards is 0252
- 2520 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2520's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2520 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2520 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2520/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2520 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2520/
The information we have on file for 2520 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!