2761 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2761:
11 × 251
11 × 251
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2761 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2761
- Cardinal: 2761 can be written as Two thousand, seven hundred sixty-one.
- Scientific notation: 2.761 × 103
Factors of 2761
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 262
Divisors of 2761
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3024
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 263
- 2761 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (263) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2498
Bases of 2761
- Binary: 1010110010012
- Hexadecimal: 0xAC9
- Base-36: 24P
Squares and roots of 2761
- 2761 squared (27612) is 7623121
- 2761 cubed (27613) is 21047437081
square rootof 2761 is 52.5452186217
cube rootof 2761 is 14.0288520637
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2761?
- 2,761 seconds is equal to 46 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 2,761 would take you about forty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2761 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2761
- 2761 backwards is 1672
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2761's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2761 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 2761 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2761/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 2761 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2761/
The information we have on file for 2761 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!