2760 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 2760:
23 × 3 × 5 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 23)
23 × 3 × 5 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2760 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2760
- Cardinal: 2760 can be written as Two thousand, seven hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 2.76 × 103
Factors of 2760
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 33
Divisors of 2760
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8640
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5880
- 2760 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5880) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3120
Bases of 2760
- Binary: 1010110010002
- Hexadecimal: 0xAC8
- Base-36: 24O
Squares and roots of 2760
- 2760 squared (27602) is 7617600
- 2760 cubed (27603) is 21024576000
square rootof 2760 is 52.5357021463
cube rootof 2760 is 14.0271581671
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2760?
- 2,760 seconds is equal to 46 minutes.
To count from 1 to 2,760 would take you about forty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2760 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2760
- 2760 backwards is 0672
- 2760 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2760's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2760 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 7 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2760 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2760/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2760 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2760/
The information we have on file for 2760 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!