690 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 690:
2 × 3 × 5 × 23
2 × 3 × 5 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 690 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 690
- Cardinal: 690 can be written as Six hundred ninety.
- Scientific notation: 6.9 × 102
Factors of 690
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 33
Divisors of 690
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1728
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1038
- 690 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1038) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 348
Bases of 690
- Binary: 1010110010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x2B2
- Base-36: J6
Squares and roots of 690
- 690 squared (6902) is 476100
- 690 cubed (6903) is 328509000
square rootof 690 is 26.2678510731
cube rootof 690 is 8.8365559225
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 690?
- 690 seconds is equal to 11 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 690 would take you about five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 690 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 690
- 690 backwards is 096
- 690 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 690's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 690 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!