672 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 672:
25 × 3 × 7
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 7)
25 × 3 × 7(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 672 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 672
- Cardinal: 672 can be written as Six hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 6.72 × 102
Factors of 672
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 12
Divisors of 672
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2016
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1344
- 672 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1344) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 672
Bases of 672
- Binary: 10101000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2A0
- Base-36: IO
Squares and roots of 672
- 672 squared (6722) is 451584
- 672 cubed (6723) is 303464448
square rootof 672 is 25.9229627937
cube rootof 672 is 8.7590382797
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 672?
- 672 seconds is equal to 11 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 672 would take you about five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 672 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 672
- 672 backwards is 276
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 672's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 672 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 672 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/672/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 672 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/672/
The information we have on file for 672 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!