276 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 276:
22 × 3 × 23
(2 × 2 × 3 × 23)
22 × 3 × 23(2 × 2 × 3 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 276 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 276
- Cardinal: 276 can be written as Two hundred seventy-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.76 × 102
Factors of 276
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 28
Divisors of 276
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 672
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 396
- 276 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (396) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 120
Bases of 276
- Binary: 100010100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x114
- Base-36: 7O
Squares and roots of 276
- 276 squared (2762) is 76176
- 276 cubed (2763) is 21024576
square rootof 276 is 16.6132477257
cube rootof 276 is 6.5108300715
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 276?
- 276 seconds is equal to 4 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 276 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 276 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 276
- 276 backwards is 672
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 276's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 276 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!