275 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 275:
52 × 11
(5 × 5 × 11)
52 × 11(5 × 5 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 275 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 275
- Cardinal: 275 can be written as Two hundred seventy-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.75 × 102
Factors of 275
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 275
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 372
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 97
- 275 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (97) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 178
Bases of 275
- Binary: 1000100112
- Hexadecimal: 0x113
- Base-36: 7N
Squares and roots of 275
- 275 squared (2752) is 75625
- 275 cubed (2753) is 20796875
square rootof 275 is 16.5831239515
cube rootof 275 is 6.5029572341
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 275?
- 275 seconds is equal to 4 minutes, 35 seconds.
To count from 1 to 275 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 275 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 275
- 275 backwards is 572
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 275's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 275 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 275 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/275/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 275 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/275/
The information we have on file for 275 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!