920 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 920:
23 × 5 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 23)
23 × 5 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 920 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 920
- Cardinal: 920 can be written as Nine hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 9.2 × 102
Factors of 920
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 920
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2160
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1240
- 920 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1240) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 320
Bases of 920
- Binary: 11100110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x398
- Base-36: PK
Squares and roots of 920
- 920 squared (9202) is 846400
- 920 cubed (9203) is 778688000
square rootof 920 is 30.3315017761
cube rootof 920 is 9.7258882621
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 920?
- 920 seconds is equal to 15 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 920 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 920 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 920
- 920 backwards is 029
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 920's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 920 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 6 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 920 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/920/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 920 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/920/
The information we have on file for 920 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!