2160 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty divisors.
Prime factorization of 2160:
24 × 33 × 5
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
24 × 33 × 5(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2160 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2160
- Cardinal: 2160 can be written as Two thousand, one hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 2.16 × 103
Factors of 2160
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 2160
- Number of divisors d(n): 40
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7440
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5280
- 2160 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5280) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3120
Bases of 2160
- Binary: 1000011100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x870
- Base-36: 1O0
Squares and roots of 2160
- 2160 squared (21602) is 4665600
- 2160 cubed (21603) is 10077696000
square rootof 2160 is 46.4758001545
cube rootof 2160 is 12.9266081401
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2160?
- 2,160 seconds is equal to 36 minutes.
To count from 1 to 2,160 would take you about thirty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2160 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2160
- 2160 backwards is 0612
- 2160 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2160's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2160 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2160 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2160/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2160 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2160/
The information we have on file for 2160 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!