3087 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3087:
32 × 73
(3 × 3 × 7 × 7 × 7)
32 × 73(3 × 3 × 7 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3087 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3087
- Cardinal: 3087 can be written as Three thousand and eighty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 3.087 × 103
Factors of 3087
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 3087
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5200
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2113
- 3087 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2113) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 974
Bases of 3087
- Binary: 1100000011112
- Hexadecimal: 0xC0F
- Base-36: 2DR
Squares and roots of 3087
- 3087 squared (30872) is 9529569
- 3087 cubed (30873) is 29417779503
square rootof 3087 is 55.5607775323
cube rootof 3087 is 14.5605867613
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3087?
- 3,087 seconds is equal to 51 minutes, 27 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,087 would take you about fifty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3087 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3087
- 3087 backwards is 7803
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3087's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3087 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3087 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3087/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3087 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3087/
The information we have on file for 3087 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!