31076740672381 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 31076740672381:
613 × 117012(61 × 61 × 61 × 11701 × 11701)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 31076740672381 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 31076740672381
- Cardinal: 31076740672381 can be written as Thirty-one trillion, seventy-six billion, seven hundred forty million, six hundred seventy-two thousand, three hundred eighty-one.
- Scientific notation: 3.1076740672381 × 1013
Factors of 31076740672381
Divisors of 31076740672381
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 31597384468692
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 520643796311
- 31076740672381 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (520643796311) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 30556096876070
Bases of 31076740672381
- Binary: 1110001000011100111100001011010101011011111012
- Hexadecimal: 0x1C439E16AB7D
- Base-36: B0KGH0O71
Squares and roots of 31076740672381
- 31076740672381 squared (310767406723812) is 965763810818419487976209161
- 31076740672381 cubed (310767406723813) is 30012791499574446520669492026946631882341
square rootof 31076740672381 is 5574651.6189248097
cube rootof 31076740672381 is 31439.7068477685
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 31076740672381?
- 31,076,740,672,381 seconds is equal to 988,144 years, 11 weeks, 5 days, 12 hours, 33 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 31,076,740,672,381 would take you about two million, four hundred seventy thousand, three hundred sixty years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 31076740672381 cubic inches would be around 2620 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 31076740672381
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 31076740672381 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 24 November 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 31076740672381 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 November 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/31076740672381/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 31076740672381 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/31076740672381/
The information we have on file for 31076740672381 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 31076740672381, math, Factors of 31076740672381, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 31076740672381, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, thirty-one trillion, seventy-six billion, seven hundred forty million, six hundred seventy-two thousand, three hundred eighty-one.