356226 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 356226:
2 × 3 × 13 × 4567
2 × 3 × 13 × 4567
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 356226 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 356226
- Cardinal: 356226 can be written as Three hundred fifty-six thousand, two hundred twenty-six.
- Scientific notation: 3.56226 × 105
Factors of 356226
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 4585
Divisors of 356226
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 767424
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 411198
- 356226 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (411198) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 54972
Bases of 356226
- Binary: 1010110111110000010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x56F82
- Base-36: 7MV6
Squares and roots of 356226
- 356226 squared (3562262) is 126896963076
- 356226 cubed (3562263) is 45203997568711176
square rootof 356226 is 596.8467139895
cube rootof 356226 is 70.8884049995
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 356226?
- 356,226 seconds is equal to 4 days, 2 hours, 57 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 356,226 would take you about four days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 356226 cubic inches would be around 5.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 356226
- 356226 backwards is 622653
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 356226's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 356226 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!