4421021 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 4421021:
11 × 29 × 13859
11 × 29 × 13859
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4421021 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4421021
- Cardinal: 4421021 can be written as Four million, four hundred twenty-one thousand and twenty-one.
- Scientific notation: 4.421021 × 106
Factors of 4421021
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 13899
Divisors of 4421021
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4989600
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 568579
- 4421021 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (568579) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3852442
Bases of 4421021
- Binary: 100001101110101100111012
- Hexadecimal: 0x43759D
- Base-36: 2MRA5
Squares and roots of 4421021
- 4421021 squared (44210212) is 19545426682441
- 4421021 cubed (44210213) is 86410741817031992261
square rootof 4421021 is 2102.6224102297
cube rootof 4421021 is 164.1247934753
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4421021?
- 4,421,021 seconds is equal to 7 weeks, 2 days, 4 hours, 3 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,421,021 would take you about ten weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4421021 cubic inches would be around 13.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4421021
- 4421021 backwards is 1201244
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 4421021's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4421021 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 19 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4421021 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4421021/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4421021 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4421021/
The information we have on file for 4421021 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!