1201244 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1201244:
22 × 11 × 23 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 11 × 23 × 1187)
22 × 11 × 23 × 1187(2 × 2 × 11 × 23 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1201244 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1201244
- Cardinal: 1201244 can be written as One million, two hundred one thousand, two hundred forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.201244 × 106
Factors of 1201244
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1223
Divisors of 1201244
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2395008
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1193764
- 1201244 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1193764) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 7480
Bases of 1201244
- Binary: 1001001010100010111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x12545C
- Base-36: PQVW
Squares and roots of 1201244
- 1201244 squared (12012442) is 1442987147536
- 1201244 cubed (12012443) is 1733379653054734784
square rootof 1201244 is 1096.0127736483
cube rootof 1201244 is 106.3025649937
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1201244?
- 1,201,244 seconds is equal to 6 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,201,244 would take you about two weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1201244 cubic inches would be around 8.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1201244
- 1201244 backwards is 4421021
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1201244's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1201244 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1201244 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1201244/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1201244 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1201244/
The information we have on file for 1201244 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!