109204 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 109204:
22 × 23 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 23 × 1187)
22 × 23 × 1187(2 × 2 × 23 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 109204 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 109204
- Cardinal: 109204 can be written as One hundred nine thousand, two hundred four.
- Scientific notation: 1.09204 × 105
Factors of 109204
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1212
Divisors of 109204
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 199584
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 90380
- 109204 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (90380) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 18824
Bases of 109204
- Binary: 110101010100101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1AA94
- Base-36: 2C9G
Squares and roots of 109204
- 109204 squared (1092042) is 11925513616
- 109204 cubed (1092043) is 1302313788921664
square rootof 109204 is 330.4602850571
cube rootof 109204 is 47.7983438091
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 109204?
- 109,204 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 20 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 109,204 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 109204 cubic inches would be around 4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 109204
- 109204 backwards is 402901
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 109204's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 109204 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 109204 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/109204/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 109204 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/109204/
The information we have on file for 109204 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!