1012 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1012:
22 × 11 × 23
(2 × 2 × 11 × 23)
22 × 11 × 23(2 × 2 × 11 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1012 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1012
- Cardinal: 1012 can be written as One thousand and twelve.
- Scientific notation: 1.012 × 103
Factors of 1012
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 36
Divisors of 1012
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2016
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1004
- 1012 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1004) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 8
Bases of 1012
- Binary: 11111101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3F4
- Base-36: S4
Squares and roots of 1012
- 1012 squared (10122) is 1024144
- 1012 cubed (10123) is 1036433728
square rootof 1012 is 31.8119474411
cube rootof 1012 is 10.0398410583
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1012?
- 1,012 seconds is equal to 16 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,012 would take you about sixteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1012 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1012
- 1012 backwards is 2101
- 1012 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1012's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1012 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1012 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1012/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1012 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1012/
The information we have on file for 1012 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!